Welding Cable 250 MCM
$14.87 / ft.
If you’ve ever welded materials for an industrial project, you know how much power you need to get the job done. That’s why many workers rely on welding cables to deliver power to their welding setups. Welding cables are optimized for strength, durability and flexibility, giving them the capabilities to support numerous applications across many industries.
When you need to purchase high-quality 250 MCM welding cables, trust WesBell Electronics. We source our products from the most trusted manufacturers in the industry while delivering specialized cable and wire assembly services to help customers achieve lower production costs and times.
ConstructionBare Copper, Rubber EPDM
ApplicationsPortable Power, Secondary voltage resistance leads, Welding Machines
Approvals600 Volts, 90C, RoHS
WesBell Welding Cable is flexible and rated for 600 volts and 90C. It’s used as secondary voltage resistance welding leads and in power supply applications not exceeding 600 volts. It comes in black or red as standard colors AWGs 6 through 500 MCM.
The 250 MCM welding cable is finely stranded with a single conductor to offer ultimate flexibility. The rubber EDPM coating adds to its flexibility and versatility. This type of cable is ideal for arc welding because it permits easy movement for the user.
All of our 250 MCM welding cables contain rubber ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM), which protects against damage from dragging, scraping and abrasion. This EPDM construction ensures optimal performance in harsh industrial settings, making these cables the preferred choice for commercial projects.
Our welding cables also feature bare copper strands. These copper components are durable and flexible, enabling application versatility and cable portability. The rubber EPDM and copper cables are contained within a non-conductive jacket.
Our 250 MCM welding cable exhibits high strength, ruggedness and pliability to suit various commercial and industrial applications, such as power supply tasks. Other common uses for our welding cables include:
- Secondary voltage resistance leads.
- Welding machines.
- Portable power.
When you invest in 250 MCM welding cables from WesBell Electronics, you can expect all of the following advantages:
- Simplicity: Other cables come in several complicated variations. However, our welding cables are meant exclusively for welding, so you won’t have to wrack your brain choosing the right option for your application.
- Durability: Due to their rugged outer jackets, our welding cables remain protected against everyday industrial damage, such as dragging through job sites, optimizing them for long-lasting use.
- Flexibility: The small copper strands in welding cables deliver excellent flexibility and allow for dependable use in high-voltage applications.
Specifications for Finding the Right Cable
While you can easily purchase the 250 MCM welding cable online, you want to make sure you’re buying the right cable for your application. Paying attention to key specifications will ensure your cable usage is safe and effective. Before you buy your cables, consider these factors:
- Voltage: Anything with power has electrical force or voltage, and your cable needs to be able to withstand this force. How many volts does your equipment or machine use? The 250 MCM has a 600-volt rating.
- Current capacity: While voltage may stay the same across different cables, the ampacity affects how much electrical current a machine uses. How many amps does your machinery need? Your cable should equal or exceed device requirements.
- Setting: Wire and cable coatings protect the conductor from damage, but not all coatings can handle the same environments. Does your cable need to withstand harsh conditions like water or acids? The rubber EDPA coating on the 250 MCM welding cable is resistant to both abrasion and moisture.
Count on WesBell for Cables and Wires
At WesBell Electronics, we specialize in cables and wires for various applications. Count on us if you want to buy 250 MCM welding cable lengths, and feel free to check out our other products to outfit your equipment. You can also reach out to one of our representatives if you need more information.