Hook Up Wire
Multiconductor Portable Cord
Single Conductor Portable Cord
Multiconductor Electronic Cables
Heat Shrink Tubing
Burndy® Lugs and Crimping Tools
Polyolefin 2 to 1
Heat Shrink Tubing 3/64″ – 2 to 1starting at Call for Price / ft.
Heat Shrink Tubing 1/16″ 2 to 1starting at Call for Price / ft.
Heat Shrink Tubing 3/32″ – 2 to 1starting at Call for Price / ft.
Heat Shrink Tubing 1/8″ – 2 to 1starting at Call for Price / ft.
Heat Shrink Tubing 3/16″ – 2 to 1starting at Call for Price / ft.
Heat Shrink Tubing 1/4″ – 2 to 1starting at Call for Price / ft.
Heat Shrink Tubing 3/8″ – 2 to 1starting at Call for Price / ft.
Heat Shrink Tubing 1/2″ – 2 to 1starting at Call for Price / ft.
Heat Shrink Tubing 3/4″ – 2 to 1starting at Call for Price / ft.
Heat Shrink Tubing 1″ – 2 to 1starting at Call for Price / ft.
Heat Shrink Tubing 1 1/2″ – 2 to 1starting at Call for Price / ft.
Heat Shrink Tubing 2″ – 2 to 1starting at Call for Price / ft.
Day-to-day cable and wire use calls for protection to ensure the products continue to work properly even as they are bent, twisted and encounter various elements and materials. You need a flexible yet sturdy tubing solution that you can shape to fit securely around connections and wiring.
With heat shrink tubing, you have a reliable, durable accessory to work with electrical insulation and bonding cables. At WesBell Wire and Cable, we offer options that can meet your operational requirements, help you maintain uptime, and avoid repairs and maintenance needs.
About Polyolefin 2 to 1 Heat Shrink Tubing
The versatile polyolefin tubing we offer delivers a combination of properties to meet a wide range of applications.
Our heat shrink tubing inventory serves as a trusted accessory for our cable and wiring offerings. Keep in mind that this product is standard 2:1 Polyolefin without adhesive. If you need 2:1 Polyolefin with adhesive, we can also provide that option for you. WesBell can cut our Heat Shrink Tubing products to any length, so please contact us with any special requirements or specifications.
Click on the tubing size listings above for three price options based on the quantity you need. You can also select from multiple color options. For pricing on cut-to-length tubing offerings, check out our Value Added Services section.
How Polyolefin 2 to 1 Heat Shrink Tubing Works for Your Requirements
Designed to shrink to half its size with the application of heat, this product securely covers wires, joints, cables and terminals to ensure safe and effective electrical operations. By covering these high-usage areas, the tight, flexible shrink tubing offers superior protection against environmental elements that could impede functionality.
Typical applications for this product include:
- Component protection: Heat shrink tubing provides secure protection for delicate components that keep devices and equipment running.
- Wire bundling: With heat shrink tubing, you can easily bundle wires together in a protective sleeve.
- Insulation: Polyolefin heat shrink tubing can serve as insulation for wires to facilitate safe operation.
- Mechanical protection: Protect mechanical pieces of your equipment with heat shrink tubing that can mold precisely around the parts.
- Solder insulation: Ensure full insulation for soldered wire connections with heat shrink tubing.
- Color-coding: Make accurate identification easy by using heat shrink tubing to color-code different wires and connections.
- Lightweight harnessing: If you need lightweight harnessing for an application, you can use heat shrink tubing to provide the light, sturdy support your project requires.
- Strain relief: Provide a reliable transition from a flexible cable to a rigid connection point or wire with heat shrink tubing as a strain relief.
- Wire identification: To make specific parts stand out, identify critical wires for electrical repairs and maintenance with heat shrink tubing.
Get Heat Shrink Tubing Supplies From WesBell Electronics
WesBell Electronics is a supplier you can trust for heat shrink tubing and a wide range of other supplies for your electrical applications. When you work with us, you can consult with our expert team to identify the best decisions for your product needs. We also offer various services, including wire stripping and cutting, to streamline your implementation processes.
For more information on our affordable, high-quality products, browse our heat shrink tubing listings and get in touch with us if you have any questions.