About Alpha Wire
When it comes to finding the right cable for your project, you want to work with a company that puts quality at the forefront of the design process and understands the importance of customer service. Alpha Wire does just that and provides several different types of essential wires and cables.
Alpha Wire is an industry leader in high-quality cable production, putting customer satisfaction first. The company manufactures premium electronic cables, many of which come from their powerful Alpha Xtra Guard® line of products. Alpha Wire’s electronic cables offer exceptional product performance and life expectancy.
WesBell Electronics carries a wide range of Alpha Wire products, from Xtra-Guard® cables to hook-up wire and heat shrink tubing, all available with the support you expect from our skilled staff.
Alpha Wire Products
Alpha Wire creates many different products for both general-purpose work and heavy-duty applications. Whether you need something simple and affordable or rugged and powerful, Alpha Wire offers many options for electrical wire, hook-up wires, cabling and heat shrink tubing.
Our line of Alpha Wire products includes the following:
- Alpha FIT heat shrink tubing: With FIT heat shrink tubes, you can experience low longitudinal shrinking and high performance across a wide range of temperatures. The FIT 221 line offers a range of protective characteristics for general-purpose applications, while FIT 750 tubing is a dual-walled product with better sealing for protection from water, corrosion, chemicals and abrasion.
- EcoWire® and EcoWire® Plus: Are you looking for a greener solution? Alpha Wire’s EcoGen® line of wires and cables provides high performance with minimal environmental impact. These wires have no halogens, phthalates or heavy metals and are made with recyclable materials. EcoWire® is a small and light type of hook-up wire that can replace polyvinyl chloride (PVC)-insulated wire. EcoWire Plus® is similar but offers added fluid resistance.
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) electrical wire: This high-performing wire is built with PTFE materials and offers resistance to high temperatures — up to 200 degrees Celsius — as well as chemicals and solvents. It’s appropriate for a wide range of electrical connections.
- Hook-up wire: We carry UL1007 and UL1015 hook-up wire, both built with tinned copper strands and PVC insulation. UL1007 wire is rated for 300 volts, and UL1015 is rated for 600 volts. Both are available in 10 colors and perform well in temperatures up to 105 degrees Celsius.
- Xtra-Guard® cables: The Xtra-Guard® line of products supports high performance in even the most demanding environments. There are six different types of Xtra-Guard® cables, each designed for specific environments and applications. They come in many American Wire Gauge (AWG) sizes and conductor count options. Whether you’re working with medical electronics, outdoor security systems or mining equipment, trust Xtra-Guard® cables.
Whichever product you’re looking for, you can expect high-end results from Alpha Wire. This manufacturer builds quality wires and cables, and our expert representatives can ensure you find the right one.
Alpha Wire Products From WesBell Electronics
WesBell Electronics is a trusted Alpha Wire distributor. This company provides us with special bulk pricing for high savings that we pass to you. We also offer exceptional customer support and a wide range of wire processing services, such as cutting and stripping, to speed up your work. Our skilled representatives are happy to discuss your project and help you determine which products are best for the job.
Click on our product links to browse or buy our Alpha Wire products. Reach out to us if you have any questions!