Southwire THWN-2 Electrical Wire
THHN, THWN and THWN-2 Rated
- Southwire Brand THWN-2 Electrical Wire is also rated for THHN and THWN. The maximum conductor temperature is 90°C in dry locations and 75°C in wet locations
- 600 volts for installation in conduit or other recognized raceway
- For wiring of machine tools, appliances and control circuits not exceeding 600 volts.
- Choose your AWG size below to Buy Online
- Used Indoors - Used Outdoors - Used in Conduit
- Not Suited for direct burial applications
- Conductor of soft drawn bare copper
- Primary Insulation of PVC with nylon jacket.
- UL listed Standards 83 and 1063 as: Type THHN 90°C in dry locations, Type THWN 75°C in wet locations
- Gasoline and oil resistant
- Type MTW 90°C Machine Tool Wire (stranded only) 105°C AWM, 80°C where exposed to oil.
- CSA approval available upon request.