<< Olflex® Control Cables << Olflex® 890 Series << Unshielded 16 AWG
16 AWG 50 Conductor Unshielded Control Cable
*891650 = Red Conductors
*8916504 = Black Conductors
Red conductors are being phased out in 2014
- UL-AWM 2587 + 21098
- CSA-AWM I/II A/B FT 1
- CE Approved
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- 16 AWG
- 1.10" Diameter
- 600 Volts
- Unshielded Continuous Flex Control Cable
- Conductor colors: All Red with numbers
- FREE SHIPPING OVER $250!
- Stranded bare copper
- Black - Specially Blended PVC
- Temperature Range -40°C to 90°C
- Bend Radius: 4 x Cable diameter
- Used in Gantry robots, Cable tracks, Pick and place units, Conveyor systems, Machine tools, Automated handling equipment and other continuous flexing applications.
Olflex® 891650 is a 16 AWG 50 conductor continuous flexible control cable
used in Gantry robots, Cable tracks, Pick and place units, Conveyor systems, Machine tools, Automated handling equipment and other continuous flexing applications. It has a strong construction and it's very flexible for robotic applications that twist and turn while the equipment is running. Olflex® 890 series is rated for 600 volts, 90°C and it's UL, CSA, CE and RoHS approved.
If you need a shielded cable in the same construction see our Olflex® 890CY Shielded Cable