<< Olflex® Control Cables << Olflex® 890 Series << Unshielded 16 AWG
16 AWG 5 Conductor Unshielded Control Cable
*891605 = Red Conductors
*8916054 = Black Conductors
Red conductors are being phased out in 2014
- UL-AWM 2587 + 21098
- CSA-AWM I/II A/B FT 1
- CE Approved
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- 16 AWG
- .393" Diameter
- 600 Volts
- Unshielded Continuous Flex Control Cable
- Conductor colors: All Black with numbers
- FREE SHIPPING OVER $250!
- Stranded bare copper
- Black - Specially Blended PVC
- Temperature Range -40°C to 90°C
- Bend Radius: 4 x Cable diameter
- Used in Gantry robots, Cable tracks, Pick and place units, Conveyor systems, Machine tools, Automated handling equipment and other continuous flexing applications.
Olflex® 8916054 is a 16 AWG 5 conductor continuous flexible control cable
used in Gantry robots, Cable tracks, Pick and place units, Conveyor systems, Machine tools, Automated handling equipment and other continuous flexing applications. It has a strong construction and it's very flexible for robotic applications that twist and turn while the equipment is running. Olflex® 890 series is rated for 600 volts, 90°C and it's UL, CSA, CE and RoHS approved.
If you need a shielded cable in the same construction see our Olflex® 890CY Shielded Cable