<< Olflex® Control Cables << Olflex® 890 Series << Shielded 20 AWG
20 AWG 25 Conductor Shielded Control Cable
*892025CY = Red Conductors
*8920254S = Black Conductors
Red conductors are being phased out in 2014
- UL-AWM 2587 + 21098
- CSA-AWM I/II A/B FT 1
- CE Approved
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- 20 AWG
- .803" Diameter
- 600 Volts
- Shielded Continuous Flex Control Cable - Tinned Copper Braid Shield
- Conductor colors: All Red with numbers
- FREE SHIPPING OVER $250!
- Stranded bare copper
- Black - Specially Blended PVC
- Temperature Range -40°C to 90°C
- Bend Radius: 4 x Cable diameter
- Used in Gantry robots, Cable tracks, Pick and place units, Conveyor systems, Machine tools, Automated handling equipment and other continuous flexing applications.
Olflex® 892025CY is a 20 AWG 25 conductor continuous flexible control cable
used in Gantry robots, Cable tracks, Pick and place units, Conveyor systems, Machine tools, Automated handling equipment and other continuous flexing applications. It has a strong construction and it's very flexible for robotic applications that twist and turn while the equipment is running. Olflex® 890CY series is rated for 600 volts, 90°C and it's UL, CSA, CE and RoHS approved.
If you need an unshielded cable in the same construction see our Olflex® 890 Unshielded Cable