<< Olflex® Control Cables << Olflex® 190 Series << Unshielded 14 AWG
14 AWG 18 Conductor Unshielded Control Cable
- UL-AWM 2587 + 21098
- CSA-AWM I/II A/B FT 1
- CE Approved
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- 14 AWG
- 41 Strands of 30 awg tinned copper
- .730" Diameter
- 600 Volts
- Conductor colors: All Black with numbers
- FREE SHIPPING OVER $250!
- Stranded bare copper
- Gray - Specially Blended PVC
- Temperature Range -40°C to 90°C
- Bend Radius: 4 x Cable diameter
- Used in dry, damp and wet locations. Applications range from CNC machining centers to grinding machines and bottling equipment.
Olflex® 601418 is a 14 AWG 18 conductor control cable
used in CNC machining centers, grinding machines and bottling equipment. It has a strong construction and it's very flexible for robotic applications. Olflex® 190 series is rated for 600 volts, 90°C and it's UL, CSA, CE and RoHS approved.
If you need a shielded cable in the same construction see our Olflex® 190CY Shielded Cable