<< Olflex® Control Cables << Olflex® 110 Series << Unshielded 18 AWG
18 AWG 100 Conductor Unshielded Control Cable
- CE Approved
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- 18 AWG
- 32 Strands of 32 awg bare copper
- 1.12" Diameter
- 600 Volts
- Conductor colors: All Black with numbers - Plus a Green/Yellow ground wire
- FREE SHIPPING OVER $250!
- Stranded bare copper
- Gray - Specially Blended PVC
- Temperature Range -40°C to 80°C
- Bend Radius: 4 x Cable diameter
- Used in dry, damp and wet locations. Applications range from CNC machining centers to grinding machines and bottling equipment.
is an 18 AWG 100 conductor control cable
used in CNC machining centers, grinding machines and bottling equipment. It has a strong construction and it's very flexible for robotic applications. Olflex® 110 series is rated for 600 volts, 80°C and it's CE, RoHS and REACH approved. More applications for Olflex® 110 and 110CY
are machine tools, assembly lines, control systems, data processing equipment and connections between panels and machines.
If you need a shielded cable in the same construction see our Olflex® 110CY Shielded Cable