<< Olflex® Control Cables << Olflex® 110 Series << Shielded 14 AWG
14 AWG 7 Conductor Shielded Control Cable
- CE Approved
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- 14 AWG
- 50 Strands of 30 awg bare copper
- .547" Diameter
- 600 Volts
- Shielded: Tinned copper braid shield
- Conductor colors: All Black with numbers - Plus a Green/Yellow ground wire
- FREE SHIPPING OVER $250!
- Stranded bare copper
- Gray Jacket, covered with a Braid Shield and Transparent PVC Jacket.
- Temperature Range -40°C to 80°C
- Bend Radius: 6 x Cable diameter
- Used in dry, damp and wet locations. Applications range from CNC machining centers to grinding machines and bottling equipment.
is a 14 AWG 7 conductor control cable
used in CNC machining centers, grinding machines and bottling equipment. It has a strong construction and it's very flexible for robotic applications. Olflex® 110CY series is rated for 600 volts, 80°C and it's CE, RoHS and REACH approved. More applications for Olflex® 110 and 110CY
are machine tools, assembly lines, control systems, data processing equipment and connections between panels and machines.
If you need an unshielded cable in the same construction see our Olflex® 110 Unshielded Cable