<< Alpha Heat Shrink Tubing << Alpha FIT-221V Flame Retardant Tubing
Alpha FIT-221V 3/8 Flame Retardant Tubing
- UL Approved
- CSA Approved
- Mil Spec M23053/5C
- RoHS Compliant
- Passes UL VW-1 Flame Test
- Used over wire and cable terminations
- Will not burn or support flame
- .025" Wall Thickness
- Used on XTRA Guard 1 Cables
- Color: Black only
- FREE SHIPPING OVER $250!
- Flame Retardant Irradiated Polyolefin Shrinkable Tubing
- Temperature -55°C to 135°C
Alpha FIT-221V 3/8 inch Flame Retardant shrinkable tubing
|25 x 4'
|250 x 4'
has a 2:1 shrink ratio, 135°C temperature rating and it meets Mil Spec M23053/5C, UL224 and CSA 198. Alpha heat shrink tubing
is commonly used with XTRA Gaurd 1 electronic cables
for protection and repair, identification or resistance to water, fungus or UV light. If your electronic multiconductor cable
doesn't have the jacket protection needed to be used in certain environments it can be covered with Alpha FIT-221V tubing
for the necessary protection.