<< Alpha Wire << XTRA GUARD Cables << XTRA GUARD Flexible Series << XTRA GUARD Flexible Shielded 600 Volt
Alpha Wire 65804CY
18 AWG 4 Conductor Electronic Cable
- UL and CSA Approved
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- VW-1 UL Flame Test
- Section 803 Oil Test
- Bend Radius: 5X Cable Diameter
- 18 AWG
- 16 Strands of 30 awg tinned copper
- .360" Diameter
- 600 Volts
- Shielded - Aluminum polyester foil shield
- Conductor colors: All Black with a Green/Yellow ground wire
- FREE SHIPPING OVER $250!
- Stranded tinned copper
- Gray - Oil Resistant PVC
- Temperature Range -5°C to 90°C
- Fillers: Non-wicking, solid PVC Rod
- Used in applications requiring increased flexibility, robotics, assembly lines, automation equipment, moving cable track and machine tools.
Alpha XTRA GUARD Flexible electronic cables are oil resistant and used in robotics and automation equipment that requires increased flexibility. Not only can they bend into position, they can move along the cable track without ruining the life of the cable. Alpha 65804CY is an shielded 18 AWG 4 conductor flexible PVC cable rated for 600 Volts and 90°C. The shield is an aluminum polyester foil shield.
Alpha's line of flexible cables, used in assembly lines and data processing equipment, deliver high speed dependability in cases of complex cable positioning. The jacket material has outstanding resistance to flame, moisture, oil and chemicals.
If you need an unshielded cable please see the Alpha XTRA GUARD Flexible Unshielded cables that we offer here >>