<< Alpha Wire << XTRA GUARD Cables << XTRA GUARD Flexible Series << XTRA GUARD High Flex Multipair Shielded 300 Volt
Alpha Wire 86706CY
22 AWG 6 Pair Electronic Cable
- UL and CSA Approved
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- VW-1 UL Flame Test
- Section 803 Oil Test
- Bend Radius: 15X Cable Diameter
- 22 AWG
- FLEXIBLE! 19 Strands of 34 awg tinned copper
- .370" Diameter
- 300 Volts
- Shielded: Aluminum polyester foil shield
- Pair colors: Black/Red, Black/White, Black/Green, Black/Blue, Black/Brown, Black/Yellow
- FREE SHIPPING OVER $250!
- Stranded tinned copper
- Gray - Oil Resistant PVC
- Temperature Range 5°C to 105°C
- Fillers: Non-wicking, solid PVC Rod
- Used in applications requiring increased flexibility, robotics, assembly lines, automation equipment, moving cable track and machine tools.
Alpha XTRA GUARD High Flex electronic cables are oil resistant and used in HIGH FLEX applications including robotics and automation equipment that requires increased flexibility and movement with the equipment. Not only can they bend into position, they can move along the cable track without ruining the life of the cable. Alpha 86706CY is a shielded 22 AWG 6 Pair highly flexible PVC cable rated for 300 Volts and 105°C.
Alpha's line of flexible cables, used in assembly lines and data processing equipment, deliver high speed dependability in cases of complex cable positioning. The jacket material has outstanding resistance to flame, moisture, oil and chemicals.
If you need an unshielded cable please see the Alpha XTRA GUARD High Flex Unshielded cables that we offer here >>