<< Alpha Wire << XTRA GUARD Cables << XTRA GUARD 5 Series << XTRA GUARD 5 Shielded 300 Volt
Alpha Wire 55464
20 AWG 4 Conductor Electronic Cable
- UL and CSA Approved
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- VW-1 UL Flame Test
- 20 AWG
- 7 Strands of 28 awg tinned copper
- .210" Diameter
- 300 Volts
- Shielded - Aluminum Polyester Foil Shield
- Conductor colors: Black, Brown, Red, Orange
- FREE SHIPPING OVER $250!
- Stranded tinned copper
- Tan - FEP PTFE for High Temperatures
- Temperature Range -80°C to 200°C
- Nylon Rip Cord
- Suited for Direct Burial
- Used in Clean room environments, Mining instruments and controls, Mass transit systems, Military electronic applications, Food and beverage plants and Refinery cracker unit controls.
Alpha XTRA GUARD 5 electronic cables are suited for direct burial in Clean room environments, Mining instruments and controls, Mass transit systems, Military electronic applications, Food and beverage plants and Refinery cracker unit controls when extremely high or low temperatures are of concern. Alpha 55464 is a foil shielded 20 AWG 4 conductor FEP PTFE cable rated for 300 volts and 200°C. If you don't need a cable suited for extreme temperatures you can pay much less for another Xtra Guard cable.
If you need an unshielded cable please see the Alpha XTRA GUARD 5 Unshielded cables that we offer here >>