<< Alpha Wire << XTRA GUARD Cables << XTRA GUARD 5 Series << XTRA GUARD 5 Multipair Unshielded 300 Volt
Alpha Wire 55026
22 AWG 6 Pair Electronic Cable
- UL and CSA Approved
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- VW-1 UL Flame Test
- 22 AWG
- 7 Strands of 30 awg tinned copper
- .320" Diameter
- 300 Volts
- Pair colors: Black/Red, Black/White, Black/Green, Black/Blue, Black/Brown, Black/Yellow
- FREE SHIPPING OVER $250!
- Stranded tinned copper
- Tan - FEP PTFE for High Temperatures
- Temperature Range -80°C to 200°C
- Nylon Rip Cord
- Suited for Direct Burial
- Used in Clean room environments, Mining instruments and controls, Mass transit systems, Military electronic applications, Food and beverage plants and Refinery cracker unit controls.
Alpha XTRA GUARD 5 multipair electronic cables are suited for direct burial in Clean room environments, Mining instruments and controls, Mass transit systems, Military electronic applications, Food and beverage plants and Refinery cracker unit controls when extremely high or low temperatures are of concern. Alpha 55026 is an unshielded 22 AWG 6 Pair FEP PTFE cable rated for 300 volts and 200°C. If you don't need a cable suited for extreme temperatures you can pay much less for another Xtra Guard cable.
If you need a foil shield please see the Alpha XTRA GUARD 5 Multipair Shielded cables that we offer here >>