<< Alpha Wire << XTRA GUARD Cables << XTRA GUARD 4 Series << XTRA GUARD 4 Unshielded 300 Volt
Alpha Wire 45006
22 AWG 6 Conductor Electronic Cable
- UL and CSA Approved
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- VW-1 UL Flame Test
- 22 AWG
- 7 Strands of 30 awg tinned copper
- .260" Diameter
- 300 Volts
- Conductor colors: Black, Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green
- FREE SHIPPING OVER $250!
- Stranded tinned copper
- Black - TPE Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Temperature Range -60°C to 125°C
- Nylon Rip Cord
- Suited for Direct Burial
- Used in inter-building communications, satallite communications equipment, land irrigation systems (underground), outdoor security systems, outdoor scoreboards and displays and pipeline sensor controls.
Alpha XTRA GUARD 4 electronic cables are suited for direct burial in Wood, paper, pulp and plant operations, Mining instruments and controls, Mass transit systems, Military electronic applications, Food and beverage plants, Petrochemical process controls, Arctic pipeline controls. Alpha 45006 is an unshielded 22 AWG 6 conductor TPE cable rated for 300 volts and 125°C.
If you need a foil shield please see the Alpha XTRA GUARD 4 Shielded cables that we offer here >>