<< Alpha Wire << XTRA GUARD Cables << XTRA GUARD 4 Series << XTRA GUARD 4 Supra Shielded 600 Volt
Alpha Wire 45542
14 AWG 2 Conductor Electronic Cable
- UL and CSA Approved
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- VW-1 UL Flame Test
- 14 AWG
- 41 Strands of 30 awg tinned copper
- .430" Diameter
- 600 Volts
- Supra Shielded - Aluminum Polyester Foil Shield and Tinned copper braid shield
- Conductor colors: Black and Brown
- FREE SHIPPING OVER $250!
- Stranded tinned copper
- Black - TPE Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Temperature Range -60°C to 125°C
- Nylon Rip Cord
- Suited for Direct Burial
- Used in inter-building communications, satallite communications equipment, land irrigation systems (underground), outdoor security systems, outdoor scoreboards and displays and pipeline sensor controls.
Alpha XTRA GUARD 4 electronic cables are suited for direct burial in Wood, paper, pulp and plant operations, Mining instruments and controls, Mass transit systems, Military electronic applications, Food and beverage plants, Petrochemical process controls, Arctic pipeline controls. Alpha 45542 is a supra shielded 14 AWG 2 conductor TPE cable rated for 600 Volts and 125°C.
If you need an unshielded cable please see the Alpha XTRA GUARD 4 Unshielded cables that we offer here >>