<< Alpha Wire << XTRA GUARD Cables << XTRA GUARD 4 Series << XTRA GUARD 4 Multipair Supra Shielded 300 Volt
Alpha Wire 45292
20 AWG 2 Pair Electronic Cable
- UL and CSA Approved
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- VW-1 UL Flame Test
- 20 AWG
- 7 Strands of 28 awg tinned copper
- .290" Diameter
- 300 Volts
- Supra Shielded - Aluminum polyester foil shield and Tinned copper braid shield
- Pair colors: White/Black, White/Brown
- FREE SHIPPING OVER $250!
- Stranded tinned copper
- Black - TPE Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Temperature Range -60°C to 125°C
- Nylon Rip Cord
- Suited for Direct Burial
- Used in inter-building communications, satallite communications equipment, land irrigation systems (underground), outdoor security systems, outdoor scoreboards and displays and pipeline sensor controls.
Alpha XTRA GUARD 4 electronic cables are suited for direct burial in Wood, paper, pulp and plant operations, Mining instruments and controls, Mass transit systems, Military electronic applications, Food and beverage plants, Petrochemical process controls, Arctic pipeline controls. Alpha 45292 is a supra shielded 20 AWG 2 Pair TPE cable rated for 300 volts and 125°C.
If you need a multipair unshielded cable please see the Alpha XTRA GUARD 4 Multipair Unshielded cables that we offer here >>