<< Alpha Wire << XTRA GUARD Cables << XTRA GUARD 2 Series << XTRA GUARD 2 Supra Shielded 300 Volt
Alpha Wire 25110/40
22 AWG 40 Conductor Electronic Cable
- UL Type CM, AWM 2464
- CSA CMG FT4
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- VW-1 UL Flame Test
- 22 AWG
- 7 Strands of 30 awg tinned copper
- .470" Diameter
- 300 Volts
- Alpha Brand Supra Shield - Foil and Braid
- First 8 Conductor colors: Black, Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet
- FREE SHIPPING OVER $250!
- Stranded tinned copper
- Gray - Extra Premium Grade PVC
- Temperature Range -20°C to 90°C
- Nylon Rip Cord
- Used in CNC machine centers, Automotive assembly plant operations, Military ground support systems, Packaging machinery, Petrochemical plant operations and Geophysical exploration equipment.
Alpha XTRA GUARD 2 electronic cables are used in CNC machine centers, Automotive assembly plant operations, Military ground support systems, Packaging machinery, Petrochemical plant operations and Geophysical exploration equipment. Alpha 25110/40 is a supra shielded 22 AWG 40 conductor
PVC cable rated for 300 volts and 90°C.
If you need an unshielded multiconductor cable please see the Alpha XTRA GUARD 2 Unshielded cables that we offer here >>